Academic Petition

Students can file e-petitions addressed to the academic units in which they are enrolled for academic requests such as approval for credit load, leave of absence, waiver of a course pre-requisite, correction of errors in registration records, and credit transfer.  E-petitions can be filed through OBIKAS. You may reach the updated “E-petition User’s Guide” through your OBIKAS page.